This program applies to all new, unused and certified pre-owned vehicles including MCI company vehicles and Dealer demonstrators.
To qualify for payment, the purchaser/lessee must complete the "Mobility Assistance Claim Form" and forward it,along with required documentation, to Mazda Canada Inc., Mazda Mobility Assistance Program, 55 Vogell Road, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K5.
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the "Mobility Assistance Claim Form" must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.
Complete the Mazda Mobility Assistance Claim Form and submit to Mazda Canada Inc. along with the following documents:
1. A legible copy, from an authorized Mazda dealer, of a signed Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement;
2. A legible copy of the vehicle ownership certificate;
3. A legible copy of the paid invoice(s) for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle by a qualified installation provide, and;
4. A copy of the physician's statement identifying the specific reason(s) for mobility assistance.
Mazda Canada Inc. does not recognize the below items as adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment:
1. All accessories
2. Automatic transmission
3. Heated seats
4. Any mobility equipment that is not permanently affixed to the vehicle
5. Any other equipment that, in the opinion of Mazda Canada Inc., does not meet the requirements of the Mazda Mobility Assistance Program.
The customer is solely responsible for the selection of both the mobility equipment manufacturer and installer. Mazda Canada Inc. or its Dealers bears no responsibility for the warranty of the mobility equipment and installation. In the Province of Quebec, a legislative requirement stipulates that individuals must see a driver rehabilitation specialist for a driver assessment before having a vehicle modified.